Don't just let things pass. Do not live without goals or purpose. Don't let the days, weeks, months and years just pass you by like a grey floating mass...
1) Make a 5 and 10 year plan. A clear description of vision and goals for you, your family and your future.
3) Share your faith with your fellow man! The overflow of your heart will spill over on everyone you meet! (The Great Commission is all about discipleship).
4) Organize and own your time and calendar.
5) Make a budget and look over your finances; income, expenses and giving.
6) Save. There will be a lot in the long run is you save a little, but consistently.
7) Work out regularly and eat healthy.
8) Travel to new places and love a life of adventure with constant fresh impressions, perspective and mental exchange. (At least one mission trip per year).
Praying for you!