Oct 16, 2011

The American South...



Just ate lots of seafood... Now sitting by the pool at the Hilton having a cup of coffee after a dip in the jazucci. It’s 90 degrees F in the shade. My head is spinning a little, a blend of jetlag, adrenaline and Holy Spirit. Preached twice today and is preaching again at 7 pm tonight.

I am visiting Pastor Denny Duron’s church in Shreveport, LA in the deepest American south. The second service today ended in a  wild miracle explosion after salvation invitation! Many visually disabled were healed immediately  and two people with one blind eye received full vision right there in the service! Rejoiving! Dance! Wow! Heaven is open! Jesus triumphs!

I am enjoying hanging out with Peter Almqvist, my faithful armorer since 1999; he’s stood by my side for 12 years!

See ya!