Oct 18, 2011

Drems for the Future!


Just came home from the US. Sitting in my kitchen eating unhealthy food for once – hallelujah ;)! Drinking coffee while talking nonsense with my darling Maria – good times. The kids will be home from school soon, will be great to see them again! Adam has karate tonight and I want to spend some time with Alicia… Tomorrow at 7 pm I’m having a Bible study for my leaders in SOS, will talk about ”The SOS Culture”, it will be awesome ;)!

Planning to work out with one of my best friends this week, we’ll have a guest from the US over for dinner and then I am actually preaching at home on our Sunday celebration, flying in directly from Norway after speaking at three services there… Yeah yeah… Love my life! I am super blessed!

In the meantime I’m still dreaming of;   

  
A trip with the guys to Spain; bullfighting and playing cards! Anyone wanna join?!


Hunting trips to Alaska and South Africa; grizzly bears and kudu need to be shot!


Buying a jeep; don’t care what brand, it just needs to be manly, cocky and have 4WD…

See ya!