Oct 14, 2011

Back in My Dear Stockholm!

The hunting trip to Lappland was a bulls eye ;)! Morning prayer together at the breakfast table, lots of Bible reading while waiting, camp fires, coffee, crazy stories and raw laughter! Guy’s fellowship without any female influence can become a little brutal you know ;)?! Three generations Amritzer’s hunting together for the first time; Ewald, Johannes and Adam! Fun! We also invited Aslak Bestul from Kristiansand, Norway and Samuel Willkander from Tullinge, Sweden along. Samuel shot a moose calf with a nice well aimed shot right in the chest. Congrats man!


We even had time for a service at the Community Center in Storuman on Wednesday night before we headed home again; several were saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit :)!

I’m back in my dear Stockholm again now. Met the world’s best pastoral team last night, enjoying just being together with these wonderful mature godly men and women! Dream Team :)!

Today I have the privilege to perform the wedding between Maja and Calle in the St Clara Church in central Stockholm. I love this couple! Wonderful faithful coworkers in SOS since many years :)! Will be lovely!


I fly to Louisiana, southern US tomorrow, Emma Gustafsson will be preaching at home in SOS Church and I believe we will have a “miracle-story-marathon” this Sunday!

See ya!