Jun 1, 2011

Home from the Hospital!

I'm home from the hospital now, still in a lot of pain, but overall doing better... I was admitted last Wednesday after the accident, was released and was home for a day and due to complications (high fever etc) was admitted for another four days... Finally I'm home again.

I had an MRI yesterday that showed that two ligaments in my knee are torn off and the meniscus is crushed and jammed right into the knee... I will have at least two, maybe three surgeries this summer, the first one next week... The doctors say that I will never have full mobility in my knee again - but we believe differently, right ;)?

SOS and I need you all more than ever now, both your prayers and your financial support since I will not be able to travel as much I usually do this summer...

Taking time to pray for Pakistan and the upcoming festivals this fall. Pray with me for;


The Arain People
Population: 10,158,000
Religion: Islam
Christians: 0%


The Gujjar People
Population: 2,150,000
Religion: Islam
Christians: 0%

See ya!