Apr 5, 2011

Sialkot

After a very long trip I'm finally in my hotel room in Sialkot, North Eastern Pakistan... Have eaten breakfast, gonna take a shower and try to catch some sleep... Have to head out to buy some shirts and a pair of shoes this afternoon before our teamgathering after dinner here at the hotel tonight... I'm enjoying myself. "Sniffing in" the city ;). Trying to get to know the people's sense of humor, laughing with as many I can... Sometimes everyone laughs, sometimes no one laughs, all cultures are different. Humor and love are keys to people's hearts...

Sialkot old city...

Received an encouraging text message from dad Reinhard Bonnke when I got off the plane from Doha to Lahore, oh, it meant so much to me, he is praying for me and our festival here in Pakistan... I sat, tears in my eyes and just felt sooo happy!

We have a pastoral seminary tomorrow with about 600 pastors and the festival starts on Friday! Pray for us!

See ya!