Apr 6, 2011

Second Day on Holy Ground

I was postively surprised here in Sialkot yesterday... A local business man in the contracting business dressed me up, top to toe, and his sweet wife and grown up daughters helped picking out the outfits. We went through shop after shop in the most expensive shopping district and I was blessed with three nice shirts (two traditional, local style), a pair of shoes and two pair of jeans! I'm used to always paying on our missions trips, but it seems like the world is changing :)! Thank you Jesus!

The Jamia Mosque in Sialkot...

Our team gathering yesterday was sooo relaxed, warm and special. We read the Bible, prayed and remained in intimate worship for a long time - Jesus was so close... We had coffee and ice cream in the pool room (our private conference room) here at Hotel One. We sat talking, making jokes and shared old mission stories, many good and heartfelt laughs. I love the family-like fellowship we have in SOS. We have really become a family...

I'm reading Kenneth Hagin's book; How You Can Be Lead By The Spirit Of God, probabaly the 10th time in my life... I know every story by heart, but it still strengthens me just as much...

I met my two interpretors this afternoon before our pastoral seminar. Taught three sessions for about 600 leaders at the conference for the cooperating churches of the city...

My prayer for this afternoon was; Lord Jesus, help me serve faithfully and succeed to wash the feet of these leaders!

See ya!