Mar 27, 2011

The Amritzer's Kitchen Table

I love my family! Maria and the kids are my refuge. I always sleep like a rock, or a log ;) in our queen size bed and my darlings tell me that I snore louder for every year that passes :). Our snug home is the place where we can be ourselves...

There is however one place in our home that I love more than anything else... the kitchen table!!!


My Friends, let me tell you about the Amritzer's kitchen and kitchen table - good food, decks of cards from different countries, chess games, laptops, newspapers, cell phones and almost always lit candles... That is where I enjoy life and relax the best... I pray, read my Bible, hear from the Spirit of Jesus, laugh, and cry at our kitchen table... Deep conversations, child rearing, family counsel, discipleship training and leadership conversations - everything works the best here!

Thank you God for both the small and the big family! Thank you God for Tullinge and Kungsholmen! Thank you God for the small and the big congregation!

See ya!