Dec 22, 2010

Time to reflect, laugh, and enjoy!


The house is clean. The Christmas tree is decorated. I’m finished with all administration. We’ve enjoyed all the Christmas parties…

I’m sitting by the fire place in my basement. I’m drinking coffe, enjoying a box of Paradis chocolate and savoring the thought of a new saved friend’s baptism in the Holy Spirit yesterday afternoon – there is nothing like it when a grown up man is bubbling over in tongues for the first time in his life!

Now it’s time to reflect,
laugh and simply enjoy! What a year we’re leaving behind us - God has been soo good to us! I feel a true and deep thankfulness not wanting to take anything for granted in the future… Life is great right now. I’m filled with humble thoughts. I have a fear of God at the same time expectation towards all God’s surprises in 2011! I’m an adventurer since many years and will continue to do explorations in unknown territories next year!


Tomorrow my dad and his wife Annette will come and visit us, they will stay until boxing day. Two of my sisters and Marias little sister are celebrating Christmas together with us this year. I love my brothers-in-law Fernan and Jonatan – there will be a lot of card games and laughter around the kitchen table this Christmas :) Even more guests are on their way and we will have a full house! Wonderful!

See ya!