Dec 19, 2010

Make the right investment!

Some people invest in stocks and bonds and properties… Naturally, it is always good to save, administer in order to make an increase, but there are also risks involved and everything can be lost…

I have chosen to invest in people. Maybe I should invest in both… Investing in people can also be risky-they can deceive, betray and turn against you. Once a close friend, family and ally, is a few years later a bitter enemy…

I still think it safer to invest in people than in gold and dead, cold metal. In the long run, close friends are a safer stock than an unstable and insecure market, stock exchange and bank. Instead invest in relationships, give time, love and care. Invest in new disciples to Jesus and faithful bearers and pillars in the church!


Love, honor and give! There are three wonderful elements in the kingdom of God that grow the more you give. Love/honor/respect/ and generosity cannot fail!

To my leaders, my church and all new Jesus disciples in my immediate presence! I love you! I just want to honor you! I want to give my life for you! I wish you all a blessed Christmas holiday!

Your pastor and intercessor

Johannes Amritzer