Dec 30, 2010

Thankfulness!



I want to enter into the new year with thankfulness! Just think how God has lifted, blessed and done many miracles in 2010! Thank you Jesus!

" You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance. “
Ps 65:11

Yes! Exactly! Jesus crowned my 2010 with all his goodness and where he walked in my life, his footprints overflowed with oil, fatness, miracles, signs and abundance! He is wonderful! Thank you once again wonderful Jesus!

He helped my kids in school, protected my family from sicknesses and accidents! He gave me new suits, new friends and joy in my marriage! :) Oh, I could make the list soo long..

Now 2011 is almost here! I’m reflecting, summarizing and doing an final account of 2010 – surplus, plus, bonus and great victories! I am convinced that the Lord will perform miracles and surprise us next year as well, but I still do not want to take anything for given… This is an odd but beautiful paradox.. I don’t want to forget to give thanks..

SOS Church 1 year Anniversary!

The Portable Festival Equipment!

Salvations, baptisms and follow-up in SOS Church!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil. 4:6-7

Happy New 2011!