Sep 24, 2010

20 Years with Maria!

Maria and the kids....

I was greatly surprised by my darling on Wednesday! She came into SOS Mission Bible College with a huge bouqet of red roses and interupted me in my teaching... She held a speech, showed pictures of us when we were engaged, got married and ended by giving me a trip to Rome next week! 50 students, all the teachers and I cried... I promise you - there wasn't a dry eye in the room... I am soooo proud of my girl! She is the best! We are celebrating 20 years together October 5th!



I've taught, lead prayer and ridden my Harley Davidson this past week in Stockholm and now I'm on my way to Norway to preach... Parent-teacher conferences at my kids school and a thousand other every-day errands, but that's they way it usually is in September :).

More are signing up to be baptized and the church is growing powerfully again! Yes... I am happy! It's not only a positive confession, but for real... I am genuinly happy! SOS Church is born of God and my and the team's biggest joy!

Rome five days next week with my own girl! I love you Maria! Thank you! You are truly the best!

See ya!