Sep 22, 2010

Homework in the Kitchen

Last night I sat with my nine year old son, Adam and helped him with his homework, he's learning English. It's hard. Daddy has to call his US coworkers to ask how to spell certain words... :) Maybe I shouldn't have cut so many classes as I did ;). Adam had to run back and forth to the trashcan by the road for a totally neccessary oxygen addition at half time... He studied English for 1.5 hours... Respect.


The other day I helped my eleven year old daughter, Alicia with her math homework... How to solve the area of different figures and shapes...

One of the nice parts of being a local pastor is that I actually have time to sit down and help my kids with their homework and have a cup of coffee with my wife in everyday life... I could never do this during my 17 years as a travelling Evangelist... It's so great to be a pastor and a lot less demanding than being an Evangelist... Thank You Jesus a new time of team building, structures, organization, baptisms and counselling... Discipleship and building church in Stockholm has so many benefits... Thank You God for a new season in my life!

See ya!