Sep 26, 2010

The Spirit of Prayer in Levanger!


And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication.
Zech 12:10a

I'm visiting Håkon Fagervik and their Prayer Center in Levanger, northern Norway this weekend... Lovely. Huge conference center with a sactuary that takes 650 people, personal prayer rooms, prayer towers for bigger gatherings, 24/7 prayer, Bible school and mission offices. People from all denominations come here just to be in the presence of the Holy Spirit... Håkon is a called man with a vision directly from God. He prays for businesses and they immidiatly increase their profits. Håkon prays for pastors and churches and their start to bloom and grow again after stagnation and being burned out... Thank You God for Håkon Fagervik!


I'm preaching four times at the Prayer Center this weekend, but I am learing so much and will bring many new impressions with me home...

Prayer Night # 2 will take place next Friday, October 1st at SOS Church. We believe in prayer and are focusing a lot on prayer this fall... We will start at 10pm and go on until 2am. Walter lead 70 wild prayer warriors in our first prayer night September 17th and I will lead this one next Friday! Come and pray with us even though you might not be a member of SOS Church! We love to spend time with God in prayer and believe in the Holy Spirit's undercurrent in the ministry... Miracles, financial miracles, favor and creativity is released when we pray!

My books are selling well this fall :)! I will soon publish my fourth book; A Public Spectacle in English, make sure to order it then!

See ya!