Aug 4, 2010

Great reasons to dance!

1) SOS has soon baptized 60 recently saved people (56 persons at the time of writing this) after a year in the city!
2) Our dad Reinhard Bonnke is very soon coming (29/8 at CCC) to preach at SOS!
3) SOS has now its so longed portable equipment that’s worth almost 5 million Swedish krona!
4) Mission SOS biblecollage and SOS leadercollage is soon starting up with big classes. You did apply right?
5) Former students in SOS will soon gather for a big Homecoming in Stockholm (27-28/8)!
6) Soon, very soon I will release my fourth book- A public Spectacle!
7) SOS is soon going out for a festival in Haiti (October)!
8) The goat hunting is about to start (16/8)!
9) My HD has a special permission for 104 decibels!
10) My Maria is so “vacationly” cute that I want to eat her up three times a day! :)

I don’t know how life could be better right now! Big fat reasons to dance - salsa, waltz and hiphop!