Aug 1, 2010

A Generous Lifestyle!

I'm sitting at the airport in Trondheim, Norway on my way home, blogging... I have preached and done the gospel all weekend and I am more in love with Jesus - than ever before :)! I'm meditating on two Bible verses from Proverbs.

One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.

Prov 11:24-25


1) Give freely and generously! (Gifts and surprises to your friends and sow your money in several different croplands at the same time - tithe and extra offerings into the church's different projects...)

2) Be generous, great-hearted and warm! (Forgive injustices, don't be bitter, small-minded and don't have opinions on each and everyone).

3) Encourage! Brag on others, speak highly and well of your fellow men and make someone else happy!

See ya!