Jul 8, 2010

Hedmarktoppen for the Seventh Year...

Imagine that I have been given the opportunity again! It's the seventh time I'm preaching at the Norwegian Pentecostal Summer Conference and I am enjoying life at their center Hedmarktoppen... They are sooo nice and I am so appreciated and get so much positive feedback. Friends for life... Yesterday I had two Bible studies at the Prayer Conference and then an evening service as well. The theme was The Work of the Holy Spirit, part 1-3. What prayer it was last night! So wonderful when the spirit of prayer is poured out so strongly!


Disciplined prayer creates fear of God, which leads to abstension and victory over alcohol, lust and other burdens. Prayer raises a strong character and make us sensitive for the voice of the Holy Spirit. I need to pray. We need to pray a lot in Scandinavia. We pray until we see and hear from heaven. We listen and obey what the Holy Spirit asks of us. I love to fellowship with God in the Spirit. The presence of Jesus is so visionary, comforting and encouraging, it builds and charges us. I still believe in spiritual warfare, crying out in prayer and days and nights of prayer! Crying out in tongues makes a huge difference!

Today I fly to Copenhagen, Denmark and Evangelist's summer conference! Fun!

See ya