Jul 10, 2010

Evangelist and SOS Church's Celebration!

I just landed at Arlanda Int Airport and I'm blogging as I wait for my luggage... I've been at Evangelist's summer festival in Copenhagen for two days, preached and cried my heart out :). My voice is harsh, I'm happy after prayer, worship concert with Ron Kenoly and a lot of preaching... I am so thankful that there are such wonderful Christians in Denmark and that God has given me such a great and faithful friend like Christian Hedegaard. Evangelist and the church Power House in Görlöse is a Danish "Dream Center ala LA" or an "Arc ala Kungsängen" in Stockholm with lots of changed people that testify of freedom from drugs, alcohol, schitzofrenia, border line disease, deppressions and suicidal urges. Jesus does what doctors or psychologists cannot! When human expertise stand perplexed, Jesus still performs miracles 2010! There is no resentment or revulsion to either doctors or therapists, just a humble and strong faith in Gods miracle working power...


The last service at Evangelist's summer festival...

Christian Hedegaard will be preaching at our SOS Homecoming Friday August 27th and naturally we will call that service "Miracle Service." We believe that Jesus will do mighty wonders and that many broken lives and will be restored this weekend! Welcome!

Tomorrow I preach at SOS Church again at 4 pm! Yes! Sooo fun! I'm charging for a full day with the church since we are watching the finale of the world cup after the service at 8 pm! Potluck and fellowship with awesome friends!

Ps. Why don't you donate to SOS and extra time this summer and mark your donation "Reinhard Bonnke!" We so want to bless him tremendously when he is visiting us next month for our One Year Anniversary August 29th... Donate here! Reinhard Bonnke and CfaN is the absolute best soil you can sow in...

See ya!