Jul 14, 2010

Baptism, Newly Saved and BBQ!

I preached at home on Sunday - wow what a service! So many hugs and so good to see everyone again after five weeks of preaching in the US, Norway and Denmark... I spoke on Biblical honor, and true "honor culture." Jesus is our absolute best example in serving, honoring and sacrificing love... Jesus washed the feet of His disciples and wants us to do the same for one another. Both the Old Testament and Paul's lettes have so much to say about honor... Honor the elderly, parents, authorities, political and spiritual leaders etc...

Newly saved Bashar baptising...

We have just baptized 50 disciples of Jesus in SOS Church now! We are so happy for what the Holy Spirit has done and are doing in our almost a year old church plant in Stockholm... There will be more baptisms this week again, 2 already signed up... Prognosis say that we have probably baptized 60 happy stockholmers just as SOS Homecoming begins and our One Year Anniversary with Reinhard Bonnke at the end of August... Thank You Jesus!

I have been to the amusement park Gröna Lund with my kids, watched the World Cup final with the the church in a tropical heated Stockholm - hallelujah! I fly to Finland today to preach together with the American Bible Teacher John Bevere in a national conference in Seinäjoki Wednesday-Sunday...

Last night we had a BBQ in our yard with wonderful people from the church and newly saved friends (at least 20 people)... We had time since my plane didn't lift until 8:40 this morning :)... I had a great afternoon yesterday, sitting at my deck, kids playing in the pool proof reading my latest book - life is pretty great really!

See ya!