Mar 7, 2010

Miracle Stories

Last night I preached the first service at my dear friends, the Stoltzfoos family and the mother church Freedom Valley Worship Center... About 35 people responded to the salvation invitation and many testified of immidiate physical healings that took place when I prayed the "miracle prayer" - the gospel really is a message of joy and the best message in the world! Pastor Gerry and their wild gang have already planted about 20 churches out of Freedom Valley, and they are storming forward aggressively - I learn so much from them... They are super generous and totally free from fear... If any of their coworkers want to start a new church they always say: "take as many mature members as possible with you from the mother church!" Zero greediness or suspicion, just joy and a childish belief in God that those who give most will receive most! The disciples belong to Jesus and pastors are shepherds that lead and love His sheep... American ways? No, I do believe it's called the kingdom of God...

Last night I herd sooo many miracle stories as I was signing my books... One story after another about mircles that took place when we preached in Gettysburg last summer! Tumours had dissapeared and could not be seen on the x-rays anymore, alcoholism and drug abstinence that had let go of its demonic grip, baptisms in the Spirit and families that had been restored! Yes, there was no end to all the Jesus-mircles from last summer! People from New Jersey came and testfied of all the mircales that Jesus had done after SOS' visit at their church etc... I went to bed overwhelmed, full of mircle stories... I am preaching three times today and will record a little TV as well... Life is best right now and Jesus is sooo close...

See ya!