Mar 6, 2010

From Pittsburgh to Gettysburg


Last night I was a part of a historical event when Pastor Russ and Jamie Horne, Sharpsburg Family Worship Center inaugurated their new church facility that was built at the beginning of 1860... This church was once the spritual home of the famous Heinz family (founder of Heinz ketchup). About 20,000 square feet with a school building attached to the church that they purchased cash for incredible $150,000! A miracle with church tower, bell, sanctuary and the entire Lutheran package! They are now in the process of remodeling, putting a modern touch to it, mixing old and new in a tasteful way! A historical, prophetic night when about 350 people filled the santuary with worship, it was a huge privilege to preach, an honor, and I enjoyed it... Allison Park Church planted the church in Sharpsburg ten years ago and it will now go from a medium sized church to a big one! Thank you Jesus that I could be a part of last night! Thank you Jesus for those that were saved and healed!

Pastor Russ and I praying at the end of the service...

I am now in historical Gettysburg with my friends Gerry and Julie Stoltzfoos, I have preached tonight and will speak at three services tomorrow at Freedom Valley Worship Center!

See ya!