Mar 9, 2010

The US - a Wonderful Oasis


I preached three services this Sunday and recorded some TV at Freedom Valley, Gettysburg PA. About 45 people responded to the salvation invitations and about 30 were baptized in the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues this wonderful Sunday! I have prayed with approximately 190 people to salvation, about 65 to the baptism in the Holy Spirit in total, and there have been sooo many healings during our little "US tour." Sunday night we baptized 29 newly saved! I have visited six of our Partner Churches this time, and we have sold a lot of my books and our Festival CD... More doors are opening all the time and with these allies we can reach more unreached people groups, do more festivals and plant more churches and Bible schools! Until the last people group has heard!

The US is a wonderful oasis for SOS, just like Norway and Finland - thank You Jesus!

Yesterday I flew home for a short stay in wonderful Stockholm, I'll meet with my leaders in SOS Church Wednesday night - oh, how I am longing to see my faithful team now...

Thursday night I preach in France and then the rest of the weekend in the French speaking part och Switzerland - fun!

Ps: This weekend five people were saved and five baptized in the Spirit home in Stockholm - hallelujah!

See ya!