Dec 14, 2009

Reflections in a Hoodie, Training Clothes and Puma Shoes...

When you've read the title you know that the "pastor" is enjoying a day off in Stockholm... Slept in, had a late breakfast with my wife who's working the night shift (perfect) and then trained hard at my favorite gym in Flemingsberg... "Sunbathed" in the sun-bed, bought Expressen (Swedish newspaper) and rented a movie at Tullinge center... Ate fish au gratin with the family, had coffee and then read the evening paper front to back (I even read the gossip about how Tiger Wood's Elin was betrayed...) A fulltime "priest" sometimes just has a huge need to just be "normal" for a day... I always enjoy pastors-Monday day off when I get into my training clothes.

Daniel Westling and the Crown Princess Victoria...

So, these are my reflections today;

Fredrik Reinfeldt is a good Prime Minister and an excellent representative for Sweden as chairman for the European Union (I am praying for you Fredrik, go for it!)

Silvio Berlusconi, Italy's much disputed Prime Minster had his noose broken and lost two teeth when he was visiously attacked yesterday after a speech in Milano. Well, it can be dangerous to step up ;). Mafia contacts, prostitutes and sex addiction will catch up with punishment old Silvio...

Due to Expressen, Daniel Westling's (Prince to-be) luxorious buildings in Brasil are put on ice because of lack of permits.I guess these facts are just as reliable as the lottery or Bingo, I do believe in you Daniel... I am praying for you and your Victoria (Crown Princess of Sweden) (1 Tim 2:1-5) and hope that you will use a lot of your money to help the poor and needy (you already do that) - just continue on the path of righteousness!

I hope we get to keep our Swedish car industry, and that everyone that know they will loose their job, or already have will have a Christmas without anxiety. Thinking of all our refugees and homeless now that it's snowing, freezing and wolf winter is beginning in Stockholm... Warm clothes, food and love to you - SOS Church really wants to be there and be a home for you!

I hope you haven't missed our Christmas Shows this weekend that benefits the homeless?! Buy tickets at our website!

See ya!