Sep 27, 2009

Days of Victory in Harar!

I trained hard with the guys yesterday morning. Two very sweaty hours under the African sun. Jogging, belly and back in the grass and at last biceps, triceps, breast and shoulders at the yard of the team house...

Our church in Harar was totally full last night again! We have now prayed with 37 people to salvation in two services and last night there were both healings and strong baptisms in the Holy Spirit with the speaking in tongues as sign! I enjoy doing the gospel's ABC just as much every time...

Ethiopia is wonderful - the cafés, restaurants, scents, hyenas, homeless people, the minarets, camels, the Somali, colorful clothes of the Oromo, chat chewing bus drivers, donkeys, red mud, the markets places!

Harar...

Addis Abeba...

The team is doing so well under Samuel's leading and now with Gabby by his side it will be even better... Maja, Katherine, Filip, Erik, Muhammed, Senaboa, Ahagre and more have really stolen a big piece of my heart this time...

The entire base, the church and Bible School only breathes harmony and joy!

Today I preach at 9:30 AM and I will officially ordain Gabby as Pastor's wife to Samuel in Harar Church of Joy. After that I will get on a mini bus about 10 hours to Addis Abeba and fly home to Stockholm late tonight with Ethiopian Airlines...

Emma Gustafsson is preaching at home in SOS Church Stockholm this afternoon and from what I understand we are baptising again - I would have loved to there... It will be great, I can promise you that - there's such a "go" and momentum at the church plant at home - thank you Jesus!

See ya!