Sep 28, 2009

At Home in My Kitchen in Tullinge...

Well, I am back in my kitchen in Tullinge again, my nostrils are still filled with the dust from Harar – a happy missionary filled with joy... During the three service in Harar Church of Joy this past weekend we prayed with 55 people to salvation – Hallelujah! Today I am trying to have a day off... Maria is taking Adam to the dentist and Alicia is in school... soon all my loved darlings will come through the front door and the unusual and almost mystical silence in our house will be gone as soon as the car pulls up on our driveway... I am not used to the silence... I am an immigrant and missionary that has always lived with a big family and at the moment not even the family staying in the basement are at home...


Tonight I know people are coming over – great fun! Tomorrow I will throw myself back in to building our church in Stockholm again! Yes! That will be so much fun!

See Ya!