Jul 25, 2009

Summer Wedding in Southern Sweden and Worship in the Sunset...

I love being a pastor... It's so much easier to do pastoral work than evangelical... Weddings, funerals, baptisms, counseling and discipling isn't half as exhausting as when you give it all as a festival evangelist. As an evangelist you empty yourself totally and preach as if it was the last time at every meeting and every place... About 8-10 sweaty meetings every week. Spiritual warfare, fasting, travel, fighting with jetlag, praying for the sick and casting out demons for several hours sometimes... Don't get me wrong - I love the the craftmanship of the evangelist with festivals and conferences, but oh what a difference and rest it is in being a pastor once in a while as well...

Today I wed two of our pretty new saved and wonderful disciples, Linda and Thomas - nowadays the Axelsson family! Congratulations, long live the newly wed!


In the sunset on my way home in the car I was praying and a new poem/worship song was born in my spirit:


I gave my five breads and two fishes to You.
I broke my life in pieces and lived it for You.
I'm alone on the mountain as the sun sets.
Miracles are taking place in the valley and the goodness of Jesus fills me up.

Yes, only the goodness of Jesus - twelve baskets of goodness is left with me.


Ps; I just received a MMS of Anna and Jonatans little baby boy that was born at Huddinge Hospital tonight - hallelujah!

See ya!