Jul 23, 2009

Festival, B-B-Q and Old Christian Songs...

I landed in Sofia yesterday, Walter Zuniga (Field Director for Balkan) piscked me up at the airport... The first night at Velingrad Signs & Wonders Festival was fantastic! Everything from dance, drama, music and multimedia was sooo professional, thought through and performed with such passion. I am very impressed by the team down here!

The lady to the left was healed from a collapsed disc...

25 people were saved last night, 16 of these came to the Lord for the first time! We prayed for the sick for a long time and two women testified on stage that they had been healed from an internal bleeding a collapsed disc...

Afterwards we had great fellowship with the team, we ate grilled meat and sang everything from old Christian songs, to the Beatles and "There are no more soldiers..." A great night, I love the team here soo much! I'm flying home now to wed a couple and will come back on Saturday to preach the two last nights of the festival. In the meantime, my good friend, Michael Williams from the US will preach two nights, it will be great!

See ya!