Jul 21, 2009

Jesus, more Jesus and only Jesus!

I just landed in Stockholm again. I'm coming from Evangeliesenter's summer conference just outside of Halden in Norway... Flying to Bulgaria early tomorrow...

Lise Karlsen...

The Evangeliesenter people, mama Lise Karlsen and her team are some of the finest Jesus people I know in Scandinavia! To preach there last night at the opening service for the summer conference and to hold a Bible studie this morning was a big fat priviledge! They are awesome!

What worship! What stories (even called testimonies in church world) of miracles and transformed lives! Everything smells Jesus! Warmth, mercy, love and raw joy of salvation! I love mama Lise and her Jesus gang! Last night about 50 people ran to the front at a clear salvation invitation. And this morning about 30 were baptized in the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues - happiness! Jesus, more Jesus and only Jesus fills my entire being after being together with the people at Österbo one day! Thank you Jesus!


Peter Almqvist drove all the way from Stockholm to Halden (with his daughter Josefina) and back just to help me sell books and pass out SOS information... What a guy! Peter has devotedly worked with me for ten years now!

See ya!