Jul 19, 2009

Amazing SOS Workers!

I will try to sum up four days in Finland... Approx 80 saved, approx 40 baptized in the Spirit, and many healings, both physical and inner were reported! The Gospel always works! I never grow tired of teaching the classic faith teachings and to preach evangelisticly in the evenings... The morning Bible studies with the church here were such great moments, the titles were: Words Create; Vision Prayer; and Five Tips to Follow the Voice of the Spirit... Thank you Jesus!

I will now fly to Stockholm to hug my wife and kids for less than a day. On Monday I fly on to Norway - Österbo Stevnet and Evangeliesentret - great fun!

Jenny and Andreas...

Otherwise I rejoice over my strong co workers both in Sweden and Internationaly! Victory reports are coming in! Jenny and Andreas Jensen (SOS Church Kids Pastors) were responsible for all the children meetings at Smålandskonferensen, hosted by the mission organisation Sparkle of Faith, held at Ralingsåsgården just outside Aneby, in southern Sweden. What reports that now reach me! Wow - I am so proud of how well they present Jesus to the kids and what professional ambassadors they are for Mission SOS!

Anna and Pelle...

Anna and Pelle Svernedal have just taught at an international family camp at Bjärka Säby, together with Ylva Hamrén. So many thankful people get in touch and commend the Svernedals! Imagine that Anna is prayer leader and Pelle street evangelist at SOS Church and thay we will build a church together this fall in Stockholm! Maria and I are spoiled straight from heaven!

BTW: Samuel Strandberg, Field Director, Mission SOS Horn of Africa, is getting married to Gabby Redmond from Victory Christian Center in Youngstown Ohio!

See Ya!