Jul 18, 2009

Adventure with the Spirit

I have just held a Bible Study here in Finland and also had time to eat a chicken pasta... I taught a tidbit from the manuscript for my next book...


The title today was: Five Pieces of Advise to Better Follow the Holy Spirit.

1) Always listen to the "testimony of your heart"... Rom 8:2, 14-16, 1 John 5:10
The law of the Spirit of life and the Holy Spirit testifies with, or in our spirit.

2) Do not grieve the Holy Spirit... Eph 4:30
Do not make the Spirit sad, be particular about your purity.

3) The Holy Spirit's scrapbook. Num 12:6, Acts 16:9-10
God speaks through the language of pictures, visions, and dreams.

4) Listen to the voice of the Spirit and obey first and then think. Acts 8:29, 10:19-20

5) The Spirit is smarter than you are and wants to take you on new adventures and take care of you. Joh 10:3-5
Jesus is the good shepherd and you his sheep, you follow His voice.

Many are being saved, healed and baptized in the Spirit here... I teach in the morning hours and have classical Pentecostal revival meetings in the evenings... The Pentecostal Church in Seinäjoki and Pastor Martti are truely "Holy Spirit people". They have grown to double numbers in ten years from 600 to almost 1200 members, hallelujah! Pastor Martti and his team are genuine and great friends of mine; I feel so at home here...

Tomorrow I fly home for a breif touch down in Stockholm (the city of my dreams). On Monday I go to Halden, Norway for the Österbo Conference - great fun!

See ya!