Jul 25, 2009

Back in Bulgaria!


I am back in Bulgaria again and preached for an almost full Kino (theater in central Velingrad) tonight... It was a great night, 38 people gave their lives to Jesus and about 20 were baptized in the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues!!! Thank you Jesus!

38 people prayed a salvation prayer tonight!!!


So many started speaking in tongues!

Now I am gonna play cards with Walter and my little sister Katarina that is a missionary here at the base.

Katarina Santos, Emma Gustafsson, me and Maria From outside the team house...



Rejoice with me, our family is growing again! This time it's Maria's little sister and husband that had a little baby boy. Since they are staying in our basement there will be lots of baby cry, diapers and formula again... That was a long time ago...

See ya!