Jun 13, 2009

Leadership Coaching A´la Joyce Meyer

I held a Bible studie for my leaders in Sweden before I flew to the US, a compilation from one of Joyce Meyer's latest books... Thought I would share this with all you blog readers as well... The SOS leaders received 10 simple advises from Joyce on Wednesday evening, here we go:

1) Do one thing at a time. Heb 12:2

2) Be content with what you have. Heb 13:5, Phil 4:11

3) Let go of the past. Is 43:18, Phil 3:13, Gen 13:14-15

4) Learn to say no. James 5:12

5) Be yourself. Gal 6:4

6) Be quick to forgive. Matt 6:14, James 1:20

7) Don't think too much. Prov 3:5

8) Be around simple people. Prov 22:24

9) Organize. Prov 31:27

10) Have good time frames. 1 Chron 23:25

Next time we meet I'll try to coach leadership from Brian Houston's teaching... This will be in August, but I'm studying leadership litterature hard this summer since my dear SOS Pastors and leaders only deserve the best... I don't have to invent the wheel again, right?! There is so much great teaching on leadership in the global Christian church, and not only my book; Musician Warrior King ;). It's good to have some self distance and be able to laugh a lot at yourself when you're a pioneer, after all, you do most things for the first time...

This summer I've preached 18 years full time, but I still feel as hungry and excited about the future and life as a school boy does...

See ya!