Jun 13, 2009

Bar-B-Q at the Thomases

Yesterday I preached at Victory Christian Center in Youngstown, Ohio... A lot of people any many were saved! Do not have any numbers yet... I am selling a lot of books here! Please check out the books that have been translated in to English so far... and order them online!

Today I have had time for a boat ride and some fishing with the kids and soon it is time to fire up the grills - bar-b-q tonight! A summer without a lot of grilled meat is no summer at all! Tomorrow I will preach in three services. It will be intense but I can not wait! I love to lead people up to a loving heavenly father. I love to paint Jesus to hungry people!

View from the Thomases lakehouse...

Alicia and Adam are enjoying the start of their summer vacation here in the US! They have emptied their piggy banks before they left Stockholm and have $50 to just spend on ice cream and goodies this summer... Their joy is complete and daddy say; "that's what you can do when you have saved your own money..." Lol... I hear that I sound like an old man, but it's ok and I'm actually enjoying it too...:) Alicia will actually earn an extra $20 this summer for helping daddy wash and clean the car at home... She's keeping count and reminds me - you can be sure of that... Alicia will be ten September 12th and Adam eight September 6th... The best kids in the world!

See ya!