Jun 2, 2009

Construction going on...


I landed at Arlanda International Airport today at 10.30 AM after a great weekend in the US... About 200 saved, 40 baptized in the Holy Spirit and many healed - hallelujah! I came home, slept an hour and then drove my Maria to her new job in Tumba (I had to drive there twice since she forgot her "crocs" and didn't want to work in high heels). Then the kids and I went to our little "church construction site" at Kungsholmen. Ohh what fun! Alicia cleaned out an old refrigerator that the workers will use during the summer and later this fall it will be great for staff and Bible school students. Alicia probably spayed an entire bottle of Mr Muscle in the fridge, and it became very clean.... My little Adam spackled and I tried to tear down old wires in the ceiling... What a great gang that was there, six people while we working and ten when it was time for fika :) (coffee break). Four other SOS people came around 8 PM with office furniture and material from Harvest Center in Arlandastad...


Tommy Hamrén is a great team leader - Tommy, we would never be able to do this without you! Fika time at 9 PM while working is always a hightlight... Fellowship, fellowship and fellowship. We're not just building a new church, but true fellowship and friendship. We get to know each other while we're painting, glazing and putting up walls to the offices and restrooms - we are building church. I love it! On our way home Alicia said; "Dad, imagine that we get to build our own church now! I feel like a missionary!"

See ya!