May 31, 2009

Powerful baptisms in the Spirit in Lakewood!

We keep on working here in Lakewood, New Jersey… Last night about 30 precious people ran forward, wanting to pray a prayer to salvation and make the Holy Spirit their best friend! BFF (Best Friends Forever) was tattooed into their hearts, the ink that was used was Jesus’ own blood! Jeff Deyo led us in worship in such a wonderful way. We kissed God passionately and intensively (greek: proskyneva = I worship, read a previous post). As I made an altar call for those who wanted to get baptised by Jesus in His river of fire it really exploded and I estimate that about 20-30 people were baptised in the Spirit and started to speak in tongues for the very first time! There is nothing like a powerful baptism in the Spirit and I enjoy it every time I see people who have just gotten saved receive working clothes of power from Jesus for a strong discipleship and a life in an offensive missions work! The world is bleeding. The world doesn’t need nice words and philosophies, but the power from a radical Jesus gospel! The power of the cross conquers darkness and evil!

Now I have worked out and read the Bible (between 6-8 AM) just by the beautiful lake I found yesterday morning… Today I read the Sermon on the Mount (the gospel of Mathew chapter 5-7), wow how sharp and radical Jesus is – the holy Spirit was so close to me in that park by the water… Now I’ll have breakfast with the pastor’s family here and then I’ll preach on two more services today – hallelujah! I really do think I have the best job in the world!

I know that many of you have been trying to reach me the last couple of days… There is a simple explanation… I lost my cell phone at Arlanda early on Friday morning on my way to the USA… Sorry. When I get back home I’ll get a new phone and you’ll soon be able to reach me again, I promise... :)

See you!