May 30, 2009

A morning by the water

Woke up early here in Brick, New Jersey. Put on my training clothes and shoes and took off...After 15 minutes I found a beautiful park just beside a little lake. On the grass I exercised different situps and back exercises according to the schedule that my personal trainer Omid gave me. Later I drank a bottle of water and meditated upon the fourth chapter in Matthew, Psalm 23 and 127. After that I rushed back to pastor Lindquist (I know, he has a swedish name...) house again. A shower, a cup of coffee and breakfast at a breakfast restaurant. We’ve just red the Bible and prayed together for the evening and are soon on our way for lunch with Jeff and the band. We’ll talk about this evenings’ strategies- we believe God for a great breakthrough in this festival! It’s fun to work with serious warriors and a really committed pastor’s team. They mean business- I can tell you that for sure!

See ya!