May 29, 2009

New Jersey, USA...

I landed at Newarks’ airport on the eastcoast in The States this afternoon and Lance, a good friend for many years, picked me up. Nice to meet again! We had so much to talk about since we haven’t met for two years. After getting something to eat on a portuguese restaurant, we went to Brick/Lakewood in New Jersey. I live in pastor Wes and his wife Esthers’ house- nice people with a great hospitality. I preached at my first meeting tonight in Calvary Lighthouse, as the church is called. Worshipleader Jeff Deyo led rock influenced and Jesus passionated worship together with his band. I preached shortly and approximately 60 people ran forward for salvation and we prayed for the sick for a long while. Many people were healed and they told excitedly about the miracles from the stage. It was a nice evening. I will have three more meetings this weekend and Jeff Deyo will continue leading worship the whole weekend...I like Jeff and I think he likes to work with me to ;)

Jeff Deyo

Lance worked with my mentor pastor Ron Johnson in Bethel Temple, Virginia during 12 years. But he’s now assistent pastor in Lakewood, New Jersey since 1,5 years. Calvary Lighthouse is a new church contact to me; a lovely church! I just went out for dinner with some american gypsy. We talked about the miracles that Jesus did and compared american and european humor. Soon I’ll fall into bed, I´m so tired and I’m having a big jetlag. Thank you God for a nice, warm and soft bed! The US is always so nice! I like it here! Thank you God for the United States!

See ya!