Apr 19, 2009

A Mega Church is a True Power Factor!

To have friends like Pastor Glen Berteau and Michael Williams is both sharpening and instructive. Pastor Glen's church, Calvary Temple skyrockets my own faith! Calvary Temple gather over 7,500 people every week now and are continously growing. This was my third visit to them and the best one so far... Yesterday 15 people were saved and in the two services today over 100 precious people gave their lives to Jesus! Today they had over 1500 at each service. Everything is excellent and well organized, and the services are well prepared and structured as in every mega church but yet they have such amazing freedom for the Holy Spirit to lead... What worship! Rock inspired, a tight, young and hungry band, an unbelievable passion and at the same time such a strong presence of God!

Lately I have been praying specifically for words of knowledge and healing miracles and now there was such a flow of answers to my prayers both for me personally and for miracle hungry people! God opened up a deaf ear for a woman so full of joy and so much more amazing things happened that only Jesus can do! I feel so close to Jesus right now and led by the Holy Spirit in a new, fresh way in every service... I do not know when I have felt more happy and free...

A mega church is a true power factor...

We need to stretch towards and aim for mega churches in Sweden! A mega church is a true power factor and can have a great impact in a community but also in a nation if the church is led by an Apostle or Prophet! God give us mega churches in Stockholm and Sweden!

Tomorrow I will fly to Thailand for a festival, thank you Jesus! It will be soo fun! Now I need some time to shop, work out, eat, and sleep as well...

See ya!