Apr 22, 2009

China Airways via Beijing to Bangkok...

Bangkok skyline...

I'm writing from my hotel in Bangkok, I'm soon flying domestic to Khon Kaen... The festival starts tonight, hallelujah! I stand in faith for an explosion of salvation and miracles from day one.

I sat beside a wonderful Chineese guy on the plane from San Fransisco to Beijing... I haven't had so much fun in along time! "Stephen" (he had a Chineese name as well) spoke pretty good English and had been on a tour with a Chineese choir in the States... He liked to talk and told me 2000 year old Chineese kids- and folkstories, great stories with a deep moral meaning... Stephen and his friends sang for me too. I laughed, smiled, was all red in my face and enjoyed... Stephen and his Chineese choir buddies couldn't even spell the word fear if they had to, and would never even be able to look up the word ashamed in a dictionary... I fell in love with the Chineese people and I am longing to go to China...

Stephen had never heard the Christian gospel or any of the stories from the Bible - totally unreached in other words... I taught him for a long time and he thought that the trinity, Jesus' death, forgiveness and the Holy Spirit was amazing... I now have his address and he wants to be my interpretor and guide when I go to China... God, open China for SOS!

See ya!