Apr 19, 2009

Reflections in California...

I'm preaching at Pastor Glen Berteau's church Calvary Temple this weekend...

I preached at Calvary Temple in Modesto last night, about 15 people ran to the front and prayed a salvation prayer with tears streamed down their cheeks. We took a lot of time to pray for the sick and we had several immidiate healing testimonies, hallelujah!

I am preaching two services today, looking foraward to what the Holy Spirit is going to do! I sell a lot of my books here in the US, I'm very happy about that! The USA and all my friends here are like a well of fresh water to me... Thank you God for all revival Christian leaders!

God, help us to break through with revival Christianity in Sweden again! We need strong prayer, spiritual warfare, salvation preaching, confession of sins, deliverances from demons and genuin faith in the Bible! God, help us in Sweden! Help us to be salt and light! Help us to be a city on the hill that shines in the darkness!

See ya!