Dec 16, 2013

Partners in Tanzania

I have preached at five fantastic, lovely, sweaty and looong services at Victory Christian Center in Dar es Salaam this weekend. So many have been saved in every service and last night 70 were baptized in the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues! I love long holy meetings!


I have really enjoyed this! I am probably mostly African. I am an African Pentecostal Pastor in white disguise ;). The worship and the dance is full of energy, Jesus passion raw salvation-joy. They honor each other, they are super generous and take up large offerings in every service. They have faith for anything and laugh and are positive. The standard at everything at VCC way exceeds most of what I've seen...


So many were baptized in the Holy Spirit...

I love, yes really LOVE the Pastors couple Huruma and Joyce Nkone! I learn so much from them and they really refresh and strengthen me. Their humility, gratefulness, joy, faith, generosity and excellence is contagious and rubs off on me! From this weekend forward, VCC will be a partner church to SOS and will support us regularly both in prayer and financially. I shared the vision of African Capitol City Tour with them last night and they never wanted to stop praying for me and SOS. A new Africa is rising up, with mighty, strong and naturally Apostolic mega churches.


It was a very long time ago that I met Jesus in worship so intimate and strong as I did here... My covenant with God is renewed and the wind of the Spirit blowing in my heart. I love Jesus more than ever before! Thank you Jesus for Africa!

See ya!