Nov 6, 2013

At Home in Wonderful Tropical Africa!

Last night I arrived to Moshi, situated right at the foot of mythical Mt Kilimanjaro... The trip here took almost 48 hours. Due to bad weather I was rerouted from Amsterdam to Nairobi and my luggage never arrived... Got to meet dear Bishop Wilfred Lai and pray for Kenya though - thank you Jesus!



It is raining and very muddy in Moshi. It is not supposed to rain right now, it's dry season. But as we know, the climate changes are effecting the entire world. Despite of that we danced tonight in the mud and rain. There was a short break in the rain and I preached and gave a salvation invitation! More than 700 saved! Thank you Jesus! During healing prayer it started pouring again...


I am trying to buy clothes in my size that seems to not exist... Just washed my pants in the sink... My head is spinning a little... Are you depressed? No! On the contrary. I am happy. For real. Born to be a missionary and right in God's will. Love to be home in tropical wonderful Africa. I am teaching Evangelists every morning and so enjoying being together with my team in prayer and hard work...

The festival ground seen from the platform right before the meeting...

I am so proud of our practical team that have managed to put up both the stage, sound, light and large screens in the rain and mud!

Pray for us! We need a weather miracle!

See ya!