Aug 9, 2013

Next Stop: Chicago!

After a great weekend at Freedom Valley Church in Gettysburg PA at my good friends, Gerry and Julie Stoltzfoos, and a quick stop at New Life Church in Canonsburg south of Pittsburgh my family and I are on the road again!


Jesus did so many amazing miracles this past weekend; around 100 precious people in the Gettysburg area gave their lives to Jesus and some 15-20 were baptized in the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues! One lady was healed in her tail bone, one man from Turrets Syndrome, back pain disappeared and many more healings occurred. The weekend ended with water baptism, could it get any better? Jesus is amazing!

Now we are heading to Chicago and Ron Heitman's Evangel Church. I will be preaching there this Sunday (Aug 11) at 9 and 11 am and also at 6 pm. I am so looking forward to it!

See ya!