Aug 3, 2013

Identify Jesus!

I am travelling in the US right now, Gettysburg, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Wichita... Preaching Jesus, teaching and praying for people. I am here with my family and we will end our stay in the US with a weeks vacation before school starts and our Kick Off home in Stockholm... New Bible School students (start Aug 22), Gospel Night at Globen (Aug 23) and our church's kick off (Aug 25)! I am actually longing for a new exciting fall!



I have to show my passport very often on my travels around the world. Immigration officers, customs, hotel receptionists want to have proof that I am who I say that I am. My passport, and sometimes my drivers license are necessary at the bank, when I have to exchange money or rent a car... Nothing would work without my passport and/or drivers license. I would not be allowed to rent the car, stay at the hotel or even enter the country. I always have to identify myself, and it doesn't bother me, that is just the way it is... To identify yourself is just a part of life and to verify who is who  is important. I don't want an electrician to work on my teeth or an ophthalmologist to fix my car... Right man in the right place and declaration of contents that can be trusted, or nothing will work ;).


Jesus, the Son of God has a passport as well! He proves that He is He! Miracles, signs and wonders are His finger prints and His signature!

Read:

Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. 
Acts 2:22


Many churches, priests and pastors say that they preach the gospel and have Jesus at the center, but I think you should ask for their identification papers and legit Christian signs. Where Jesus is, miracles, signs and wonders are performed! Don't be content with what's not real, just beautiful words and flakes... Peter said; if it's you Jesus, tell me to come to you on the water! Jesus answered; come! Just because the building or institution says that it's Christian, or someone there uses religious phrases doesn't mean that Jesus is really there. Ask to see their passports or drivers license!

See ya!