Jun 1, 2013

Are You Born Somewhere Between Year 2000 and 1994?!

I'm sitting at a hotel restaurant in Charleston WV writing... Preached at my good friend, Pastor Ron Crum's church Kings River in St Albans last night. I threw in a hand grenade called "No Matter What Faith" and the service exploded into wild prayer that never wanted to stop! I am preaching at one of Ron's daughter churches in Kanawha City tonight and then two services at the mother church tomorrow... I know that the Spirit of Jesus will save, heal and baptize in fire!

This week I had the privilege of speaking at my best friend, Jeff Leake's "Ignite" in Pittsburgh. His apostolic network  "Reach Northeast" has grown from around 20 leaders when we met the first time to more than 400 leaders that were gathered Wednesday and Thursday... Speakers were Greg Surratt, leader of ARC, Pastor Brad Leach, CityLife Church Philly, Pastor Brian Bolt, City Reach Network and of course our own big brother and hero Jeff! We love you! We are cheering you on! You have already started 21 churches out of your church APC! Now you are running with the vision of planting 100 churches in 10 years! Thank you bro for your faithfulness and spirit of self sacrifice! Thank you Holy Spirit for your work through Jeff and Melodie Leake! I want to be like you when I grow up...

So many people wanted to dedicate themselves to be church planters and missionaries!

I am starting a 10-day fast today. Why are you telling us this Hannes?! Shouldn't this be a secret between you and God? Yeah... it usually is... but... I want more people to join me! Of course I am praying for our festivals in Tanzania in June and July. Praying for dead to be raised to life and that it will continue to rain "angel bread" from God's heaven; apostolic miracles and finances! But, I am sensing something new in my spirit as well! I have started to pray the next generation! Praying everyone born between year 2001 and 1994... My kids, Alicia and Adam's generation; ie everyone between 12 and 20 years old. I am praying that we get to be a part of training, sending and back them up. I want to live my life to inspire and challenge them to believe. You will win the world! You will complete Jesus' own Great Commission to the unreached people groups! I am praying that everyone born in the 60's, 70's and 80's will become spiritual moms/dads and big siblings to the next wave. Lord! Help us in SOS to live for, support and believe in the next generation!

Are you born in the 90's? I am longing to see you at one of our Bible Schools! I want to be on the same team and go on the same missions-adventure as you! I want to teach you faith, to pray and hear the voice of the Holy Spirit! I want to teach you to heal the sick and cast out evil spirits! I want to live the book of Acts with you! Maria, I and the entire SOS-gang are longing for you!

Everything is expanding now. SOS Is taking off! We have never been stronger. Just like my German Shepherd at home in Stockholm suddenly went from being "little Tyson" to becoming a wild animal bigger and with the fattest neck ever, SOS grew up. All of sudden Tyson scares both big and small kids between 5-85 years old. How did that happen? Tyson who used to be our little puppy? What happened?! That is how the next generation is growing up. All of a sudden the next wave is here! We are now sending a large team to Beirut, Lebanon to plant yet another church. Soon over 200 missionaries from Sweden, Norway and America are going to Africa for missions festivals! Wild SOS people! We cannot be stopped! What God has given birth to wins!


Welcome to SOS Mission Bible School and SOS Leadership Academy this fall!

See ya!