Apr 4, 2013

Attitudes


... let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed  with pure water.
Hebr 10:22

I'm sitting at the SAS lounge on my way to the US, meditating on attitudes... Positive, happy, innocent and pure attitudes. I want to walk a high way. Want to be honest and totally straight-up but at the same time hungry, eager and curious...


I never want to sell my beliefs for cheap, short-term and dirty political solutions and compromises. I'd rather suffer short-term. Want to walk before God with a bleeding and soft heart. Want to live by the motto; if I cannot speak faith, temporarily, I can at least shut my mouth ;).

Lord, help me to bless, protect, honor, believe and live in victory! Lord, help me not to hammer in my beliefs, but instead persuade through my life. Lord, help me to always choose a high way not only by the written word, but also in my mind and heart...

See ya!