Feb 26, 2013

Rest = Faith


Taking a few days off now, after intense weeks of teaching, preaching and travelling again...

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.
Gen 2:2

Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
Ex 20:8

In vain you rise early
    and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat—
    for he grants sleep to those he loves.
Ps 127:2


To celebrate Sabbath, to go on vacation, to decrease the tempo a little. To sleep in. Everything I just mentioned actually is to say and declare;

- I believe in God's goodness towards me! He grants me what is good...
- I believe in His blessings! He does more than I could ever achieve myself and give me bonuses that I could never earn...
- I believe in His provision! He takes care of the birds, the flowers, the moose, and He takes care of me ;).
- I believe in the work of the Holy Spirit! He builds His Kingdom, His church and takes care of His people...

To rest is really to have faith! I believe that He is God, I am His child and He works when I dare to rest... Do you dare to rest?!

See ya!