Feb 20, 2013

Longing for Freedom!


A slow breeze in the treetops and a mild wind is calling. The small inner voice of the little person starts to whisper a song, then sings loudly until it yoiks and shouts out its bleeding song of freedom! The ashes of the heart start burning again, slowly at first, but soon there is a roaring fire... The warrior and hunter has awakened and just has to go out into the wilderness! He just has to run fast, use all his muscles, feel the wind against his face and hear the roaring water from the rapid again... An inner pressure and longing is driving him forward. I'm riding, going whatever direction I want, without any fences or limitations. I will go wherever the best hunting grounds are, where the best fishing is, where my soul is healed and I can sing and dance around the camp fire!

Sitting Bull...

This was probably what the great Sioux chief (1831-1890), Sitting Bull, felt, boxed in at the Indian reservation Standing Rock in North Dakota, almost 80 years old... Once this proud warrior had been just as free as an eagle or a buffalo, but now he was forced by the government to be the voice for his locked in people. When they wanted him to put an end to the spirit-dance movement that broke out among the deprived of liberty and limited Sioux, his response was; "I cannot take away the hope of my people"... Turmoil broke out on the reservation and Sitting Bull was shoot dead. He died for the hope of freedom for his people! Everything he wanted was to lead his people to a new valley with fresh grass, water and good hunting. All he dreamed of was to hear his people laugh and sing again, full and happy in their tents...

Every spiritual leader need Apostolic freedom to move so they can follow the Spirit of God to new mountains and valleys...


I am preaching at home in Stockholm this Sunday again! The name of my message is "Longing for Freedom"... My heart will be set free and my spirit explode when I get to share my longing and message with the people of God!

See you Sunday either at 12 noon or 4 pm at Polstjärnan, Sveavägen 77!

See ya!