Sep 21, 2012

In Pittsburgh Visiting Good Friends


I am in Pittsburgh visiting my good friends Jeff and Melodie Leake this week. I'm teaching a class on "Angels and Demons" at our sister school; MCM Ministry School. It's so exciting that the class has doubled in size this year and gone from 17 to 34 students! Yesterday I spoke at Jeff's local pastors-network at their monthly gathering "Catalyst", it is such a strong and solid ministry. They are taking such good care of me here, and in a couple of minutes I am having supper in the Leake residence...
Jeff's pastors-network...

Tomorrow I am preaching at City Reach Church, Brian Bolt's church and on Saturday and Sunday I will be speaking at Allison Park Church. Will be fun! We are selling my teaching on "God Wants to Make You Rich" in every service, you know that you can order it here, right?! Or send us an e-mail :).

See ya!