Mar 22, 2012

So, Everything didn't Quite Turn Out the Way You Thought?


After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before.
Job 42:10

An old Swedish hit song goes; "That's just life, so much betrayal lives here"... Don't become cynical, hard and occupied with yourself. Life seldom turn out the way you thought it would my friend; it often turns out to be better :)!

The LORD blessed the latter part of Job’s life more than the former part.
Job 42:12a

My life turned out better than I could ever imagine :).
Sitting on the concrete stairs outside a guest house in Pittsburgh in the evening sun, coffee cup in my hand... I'm teaching "Ever Increasing Faith" at MCM Ministry School, the school we run here in the US together with APC. Thinking of hunting, traps and weapons. Would like to do a hunting trip with my dad; Alaska, Romania or South Africa? Grizzly, Gems or Kudu? Well... We'll see...

Borrowed a Harley the other day and drove two hours on winding roads through sunny "springy" Pennsylvania. Thinking of all the beautiful memories, all the faithful and happy people I've met so far in my life... The sun is warming my face, coffee tastes so good and I took a 1 hour nap this afternoon; thank you Jesus!
Enjoyed a 36 ounce steak in the sunshine :)...

Imagine, I am hardly half way... Will turn 39 this summer. So much left! Unreached people groups awaits, festivals with 100,000 people, new church plants and books to be written. Adventures with my kids and my dear team all over the world! I am planning on becoming very old and be incredibly healthy at 80 years of age, and between 80-120 I will have 40 years just to enjoy life!

See ya!